I would like to give the biggest, warmest hug to Avid Observer for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you don’t know the Avid Observer, go check ’em out! Their blog features thought provoking life lessons, that are both humorous and inspiring!
A Giant Thank You to you all. These bloggers posses their own unique styles of representing their thoughts. Do make sure to visit their Lovely blogs.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Fun / interesting facts about me:
- I believe that success in life is defined by: Experiences, Pursuing your Passions, Family and Friends, Learning/Improving/Evolving, Food, Travel, Music. PS: money is not part of the equation.
- My current hobbies: Blogging, Cooking, Photography, Broadway Shows, TV Shows (Series of Unfortunate Events)
- My favorite websites to peruse when I’m bored are: Quora, Daily Flight Deals, educational and self-improvement sites and articles. I believe social media is a huge time-drainer- I unfortunately use them more than I’d like. /sigh.
- I enjoy doing unusual activities, always searching for something new to do. Here is a post on some of the unusual things I’ve done in the past.
- I am Vietnamese, born in the Philippines, and live in the United States. My parents were refugees from the war and I am forever thankful of the life they gave me. I’m hoping to write a book called The Refugees’ Daughter (or The Refugee’s Child – which title is better??)
- I have been vegetarian/vegan all my life. My mom is best chef in the world, and I’m still learning.
- Being a vegetarian/vegan traveler has definitely given me perspective on cool cultural foods around the world.
- Though I’m not a great writer, I love to write. I organize my thoughts through writing, and would be lost without my journal. Most of my thoughts come out as a page full of hectic, gibberish writing, but it makes me productive. I was freaking out on the bus to NYC when I had forgotten my notebook at home (18 hours by bus away). PS: electronic journalism will never replace my physical notebooks.
Shout out to all my nominees! You guys are awesome, let’s have some fun!! ❤
- Global Sojourns Photography
- Shatter the Fourth Wall
- Cook the Beans
- Abrie Joubert
- A Walk and A Lark
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Sanjeev Kumar Pandey
- Expat Panda
- All the participants in the 21 Weeks of Travel Blogging Challenge – you guys have been awesome!!
- Finally, anyone and everyone who wishes to write a response to this award post- I TAG YOU!!! ❤ I believe that anyone who has taken the time and effort to start and upkeep a blog deserves this award, because it is SO MUCH WORK.
Spread the LOVE 🙂