In life, I let my heart and impulses guide me, and trust that my wandering will lead me to happiness.
Born in an impoverished Vietnamese refugee camp, raised in a humble city in the Philippines, and grew up in the mountains of North Carolina, I have great aspirations to break free of social expectations and make a difference. Some things I’m passionate to share:
Exchanging personal amusing experiences, advice, and all things travel. I hope to share the beauties of different cultures around the world as well as what lies underneath the surface. When I look back to see all the time that has passed by, I find it comforting to know that I’ve at least seen someplace new every year of my life. Someplace new can be as close as ten blocks away or as far as the other side of the world.
Defining my personal goals and reflections. Rediscover my hobbies and interests. After graduating high school, I realized that time speeds up significantly. Before I knew it, years passed by. With these goals and reflections, I hope to make each day count. I want to improve myself as I improve my writing.
Developing meaningful relationships with family and friends. With every passing year, I have come to appreciate the importance of family and friends. Through messages in a bottle, I hope to show them exactly how amazing they are.
Clearing my mind. Too often, there are a million thoughts going through my mind, causing me anxiety, depression, and confusion. Writing helps me refocus on what’s important. ❤
Some things about me:
- I have not watch enough TV in my life, so don’t know most famous actresses, actors, or movies.
- I’m a huge fan of sci-fi and fantasy genre books.
- I don’t like running or climbing stairs, but I love hiking, kayaking, scuba-diving, skydiving.
- My irrational fears: snakes crawling up from the toilet, tsunamis, worms, and hallways/basements/elevators.
- My food fascinations: noodles, soups, eggs, potatoes, bitter melon, all things vegetarian.
Status: currently working from home, spending time with my family, and occasionally traveling with my loving partner and seeing the world.